Try vs. Do – That is the question
Ask yourself these questions:
- Am I trying to live my greatest life or am I living my greatest life?
- Am I trying to change my life or am I changing my life?
- Which word do I use more… I’ll try or I will… do?
- What is it I really really want… and will I get it by trying or by doing?
Now, if you are happy where you are.. cool… Stay there. I am talking to those that want more. That maybe make excuses as to why they can’t have it or don’t have it. Let’s get real, most of the time, it is us. I know that to be true in my experience. What about you?
There are three things you need to do to get out of TRY and into DO
- Delete – Delete the word try from your vocabulary. Oh, you will begin to notice how much you use that word by doing this one thing. TAKE IT OUT!
- Decide – Decide what you really want and then go for it.. Put your attention and energy into it. Don’t fool yourself into making excuses. Just DO it.
- Direct – Direct your energy and intentions to the outcome you desire. You can do this. You have the power to create and direct your life in whatever way you choose.
Whatever you decide… just be honest with yourself. There are more tips on how to do just that in this video. Enjoy my friend – SDJ♥
A little reminder from the GREAT YODA
Hey my friend, hit the share button below if you liked this video. I’d also love to hear your thoughts on try vs do. Are you more of a do or try kinda person? Please share in the comments below – SDJ♥