Terms And Conditions
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE
The undersigned desires to attend a Sunny Dawn Johnston event (the “Event”), and in consideration of being admitted to and allowed to participate in the Event (“Participation”), the undersigned agrees, understands and acknowledges that:.
• The spiritual work of Sunny Dawn Johnston is not a physical or medical treatment and Participation should not be viewed as a substitute for proper medical, psychological or physical care provided by the undersigned’s physician or medical professional.
• The activities at the Event may not be appropriate for everyone and could be harmful to the undersigned depending upon his/her past history of health problems. Furthermore, the undersigned has discussed the activities related to awakening energies and their appropriateness for him/her with his/her own health care professional.
• Sunny Dawn Johnston makes no claim as to any medical, physiological, or psychological purpose, effect or outcome in connection with Participation.
• The undersigned’s Participation is of his/her own volition and the undersigned warrants and represents to Sunny Dawn Johnston that he/she does not have any mental, physical, or emotional conditions which would hinder Participation and/or cause harm to the undersigned or anyone else in attendance at the Event.
• All Participation occurs in a group setting, and at no time will the undersigned be alone with Sunny Dawn Johnston any employee of Sunny Dawn Johnston , or any attendee of the Event. The undersigned understands that in the Event’s group setting the instructor cannot always monitor the undersigned’s physical, emotional, and psychological limits, and that the undersigned is therefore solely responsible for assessing the risk any activity at the Event poses and choosing a safe course of action.
• The undersigned may withdraw from Participation at any time by leaving the Event.
• In permitting the undersigned to undertake Participation, Sunny Dawn Johnston , its owners, affiliates and employees are relying upon the undersigned’s assumption of the risks associated with Participation and the undersigned’s willingness to release them from any and all claims or damages arising therefrom.
NOW THEREFORE, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the undersigned agrees to accept and assume any and all risks to his/her health and well being, including any risk of bodily injury or harm, that may arise from Participation whether such risks have been disclosed or not, and does hereby fully release and forever discharge Sunny Dawn Johnston , its owners, successors, affiliates, assigns, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, liabilities, losses, damages, claims or expenses whatsoever, in law or in equity, for negligence, battery or otherwise, which the undersigned now has or may hereafter have arising in any way out of the undersigned’s Participation, including, but not limited to, the undersigned’s participation in physical, psychological or emotional activities which may lead to a period of deep relaxation or meditative state at the Event.
The undersigned states that he/she has read this acknowledgement and release, that he/she understands the terms contained in it and that he/she has freely and voluntarily executed the same and intends to be bounds by its terms.
Use of Likeness and Photography
I understand that while I am participating in or attending a Sunny Dawn Johnston event, Sunny Dawn Johnston or its representatives may be taking photographs or video of participants. Some of these photographs may be used by Sunny Dawn Johnston for promotional, educational, or informational purposes in its brochures, website and newsletters.
The use of recording devices is strictly forbidden during workshops, conferences, keynote speeches, events, or any other Sunny Dawn Johnston programs or at such programs sponsored or presented by Sunny Dawn Johnston .
We ask that you telephone the Sunny Dawn Johnston office at (602) 375-6788 prior to the beginning of any event for which you have pre-registered to notify us of your inability to attend. Credit card transactions may be used toward future events.
Personal Information Sunny Dawn Johnston Gathers
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve your Sunny Dawn Johnston experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as sending you communication, customizing your Sunny Dawn Johnston experience, improving our customer service, and communicating with you.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Sunny Dawn Johnston sometimes employs third parties to perform services for us. For example, we may hire agencies to help administer consumer promotions and to analyze data. Like many other merchants, we also participate in cooperative database services. These parties have agreed to hold this information in confidence and not use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service(s).
- Login Profile: Sunny Dawn Johnston’s Website may provide you with the opportunity to create a login profile that allows you to save your contact and other information for speedier registration. We recommend you keep this information current. Sunny Dawn Johnston is not responsible for updating login profile information.
- Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, access to your login profile is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Your password will never be asked through unsolicited communication from Sunny Dawn Johnston.
Credit Card Transactions
- Minors: Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are not eligible to pay for Sunny Dawn Johnston services and we ask that minors do not submit credit card information. Sunny Dawn Johnston is not responsible for a minor’s use of their parent’s credit card.
- Incorrect or Fraudulent Information: A credit card transaction may be canceled by Sunny Dawn Johnston if we reasonably determine that the order information you provided is incorrect or fraudulent, or if we reasonably believe the credit card utilized is from an unauthorized party.
Sunny Dawn Johnston believes in your privacy and we have created easy steps for you to limit or control the way Sunny Dawn Johnston communicates with you and shares your information:
- Promotional emails: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from Sunny Dawn Johnston such as our newsletters or email blasts, please follow the instructions at the end of emails you receive from us. From these emails you can ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘manage your subscription preferences’.