Today, I thought we could all use a few affirmations of love. Read through them yourself, and see how they feel to you. Do you get a feeling of calm and receptivity or tightness? Just observe and move to the next one. Tightness is just showing you that you have a little work to do around receiving that particular message or energy 🙂
Now, send an email, a text or share a couple of these affirmations with your co-workers, friends or family members.. Just because:)
Isn’t that fun to do once in a while?
I’d love to hear what awareness you have around these affirmations and your allowance..or not.. of them. Please share in the comments below – Sunny
- I attract lasting, happy relationships into my life
- I welcome love into my life with open arms
- I deserve love and accept it now
- Love comes to me easily and effortlessly
- I give and receive love easily and joyfully
- I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship
- All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling
- As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me
- I am a love magnet to the right partner
- I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me
- Today I release fear and open my heart to true love
- I am grateful for the people in my life
- I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner
- I deserve a loving, healthy relationship
- I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved
- I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
- I now express love to all those I meet.
- I am a radiating center of divine love.
- Divine love is working through me now.
- I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator
- Love radiates from me at all times.
- Others love me easily and joyfully.
- I express love freely
- As I give love, I am instantly supplied with more.
- I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.