Just a reminder…
If you want to continue to receive SDJ emails in your INBOX you may want to do the following email housekeeping … especially if you’re tired of finding fabulous emails in your spam or junk folders. To ensure delivery of all the updates, please make sure that you have set up safe sender or whitelist or whatever your system requires, so that you receive my emails with the new information. This is very important. You may get things from sunnydawnjohnston.com, sdjproductions.net and infusionmail.com, so please be sure all are set up to be received.
You’ll need to whitelist our email address to ensure you receive all the updates from us.
Follow these instructions for Gmail;
1. In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (ex. your confirmation or welcome email you received from us).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
For other email service providers (Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc.) please add us as a contact in your address book. Further instructions can be found here.
LIST OF PROVIDERS NOTORIOUS FOR BLOCKING EMAIL DELIVERY:
- Google: puts us in your promotions folder
- Hotmail, Outlook, MSN and @Live: instructions to change settings >> click on this link <<
- AOL: instructions to change settings >> click on this link <<
- mac Mail, @me & iCloud:
◦ On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later, open the message in the Junk folder, tap the folder icon at the bottom, then tap Inbox to move the message.
◦ On your Mac, select the message and click the Not Junk button in the Mail toolbar. Or just drag the message to the Inbox in the sidebar.
◦ At iCloud.com, select the message, then click Not Junk in the notification bar at the top of the message window. Or just drag the message to the Inbox in the sidebar.
- Yahoo: Uses a filer called SpamGuard within the program. It automatically sends a lot of emails to the spam folder by default. Uncheck the box and set the setting to low or medium.
If you have your spam and junk settings set to their highest setting, then chances are you’ll never hear from us as your provider will block it. It’s an unfortunate limitation most FREE email providers have, and affects us peeps who use even a trusted email platform to send to our lists.
Why are you getting this email and possibly not the other? Because it is being sent to you as a stand-alone email from an office email program, and not our mass email sends.
Why do you want to change your setting? Because we all have emails sent to our junk mail that we wished we’d received, right?
It’s good practice to first set your filters on medium and then go up from there.
Thank you from everyone at Team SunnyDawnJohnston.com