Daily Writing AKA Journaling – Not Journaling
March 1 - March 14| $33 – $44
14-day LIVE Journaling – Not Journaling Class via Facebook LIVE – Register in the first 72 hours to save 25% – Early Bird Pricing ends 2/25.
Our lives are full of hidden gems of knowledge and insight. This hidden wisdom can have an enormous impact on what we’re doing right now and what we will create for our future. But the question is, how do you get those lessons? How do you hear the messages and insights? How do you receive the wisdom? There’s a simple way to do it.
So simple that people reject it right off the cuff.
Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling … that is the answer.
Have you heard of Journaling – not Journaling? Probably not, since it is a term I coined myself. Journaling – not Journaling is the Love – Hate energy so many people have around journaling. If you love it … WONDERFUL!! I know you get a lot of value out of it already … without a doubt.
If you hate it, WHOA!!!
Let’s look at all of the value it can offer in your life … and why you feel the resistance you do towards it.
Let me start by just saying …
I have been a lifetime Journal – not Journal girl. I go through phases and stages: I love it … and I don’t so much love it; I do it, and I don’t do it. My journaling life has been inconsistent over my almost 47 years. I’ve always found, in my own life, whenever I am resisting something it is the exact thing I need to do. It is the thing that will help me raise my vibration, joy and peace. This is a very consistent rule in my life.
I’ve always been a great goal setter, but my journaling has been on and off … until the past several months … and I KNOW that it is something that is so critical to my own personal growth and development.
I also get how that resistance can and does show up … So, when the message to start journaling showed up a few months ago, after a bout of not journaling, my resistance to it showed up, again …
AND, this time I did something different …
I welcomed it in …
I sat with it …
“TIME to Grow,” it said.
“Time to Expand,” I heard.
“Time to Heal,” I felt.
“Time to Release,” I knew.
“It is time,” I said … and I DID IT!!!! Consistently!
So, if you find yourself relating to any of what I have said, come and join me for a 14-day LIVE journey into Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling. We will do daily writing together, share together in a private group … every day for the 14 days. I will be LIVE every day, for approximately 30 minutes, to support you, guide you and help you process whatever comes to you and/or through you. It’ll be a powerful class. We will have writing prompts and do a variety of different activities to get you open and excited about the possibilities of Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling.
Let me share why I am calling it this. You see, I have had thousands of students over the years tell me every excuse in the book about why they can’t, don’t, won’t journal. EVERY EXCUSE in the book!!! But, one … which I just heard recently. It put a smile on my face and made me think a little deeper on the subject. The comment from my friend was this: “I don’t like journaling. I don’t like the word. Call it something less and I’ll do it. I just freeze up and feel stuck when I hear the word.” Now, we all know that if we associate words with certain things, it can hold us back … So, if you associate journaling with something negative, we will be doing Daily Writing. If you associate it with something positive, we will be journaling and if you are unsure or halfway in on either side, we will be Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling. Call it whatever you want. It is a time to show up for you … with me as your daily companion, as well as an amazing community of people there to love and support you through whatever it is that shows up 🙂
Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling can provide us with a means to understand our past, our present, and help us create our INTENTIONAL future. It can document our struggles, wins, relationships, and lives; clear our minds and serve as a canvas to which we can spill our thoughts into. It offers us mental clarity, the ability to see our lives in the big picture, as well as serving as a piece of evidence cataloguing every success we’ve ever had. We are provided all of the above and more by journaling.
Why is Daily Writing, Morning Pages and/or Journaling so popular? Because it works … It helps us in so many ways … There are many physical, psychological and emotional benefits of journaling.
Here are several reasons why journaling could be beneficial to YOU:
- Journals facilitate personal growth.
- Helps you to heal – Mind, Body and Spirit.
- Allows you to walk through your anger and fear in healthy ways.
- Journals are a creative portal.
- Journals help you have a better connection with your values, emotions, and goals.
- Journaling is inexpensive and easily accessible.
- Journals improve mental clarity/help solve problems/improve overall focus.
- Journals improve insight and understanding.
- Journals track your overall development.
- It captures your brilliant ideas.
- They help you to create an energy of forgiveness through awareness and insight.
- Automatic writing can help you to connect with your loved ones in spirit.
- It creates a safe place to share your dreams.
- Helps you to become aware of your habits and the why’s behind them.
- Allows you to ponder your big dreams.
- Helps you get clarity. If you’re foggy about an issue, write it out.
- It helps you solve problems faster.
- It gives you the opportunity to keep track of what works.
- Helps you plan and strategize.
- Releases stress and fears.
- It can help you increase your cash flow.
- It is a channel for self-improvement.
- It helps you through the decision-making process.
- It helps you maintain a state of gratefulness.
I want to encourage you to go out and buy a new journal today! Choose one that is attractive to you … and join me for our 14-day Daily Writing AKA Journaling – not Journaling. It truly is the jumpstart you need.
Let’s get to writing and healing and more!